Dimesions: 8 x 812
Page Count: 256
Binding: Hardcover with dustjacket
Whether they’re in the kitchen, at the table, or on TV Michael Bonacini, Massimo Capra and Jason Parsons are known for the excitement they bring to the art of cooking. Now, these three top chefs have come together to produce a cookbook that accurately reflects the sense of fun and adventure that makes them such a great team.
In Three Chefs: The Kitchen Men Michael, Massimo and Jason have combined their best recipes to create a cornucopia of tasty meals. Bursting with international inspiration, this book will appeal to those who love cooking 5-star meals at home. Complimented with anecdotes and stories of growing up and learning to cook, this personal collection of recipes will delight and entertain.
Try your hand at:
· Chardonnay Poached Hens Egg Salad
· Wile Rice and Gruyere Risotto
· Maple Roasted Atlantic Salmon with Bacon Corn and Blueberry Potato Cake
· Cured Bacon and Chorizo Poutine
· Pot Roast Cornish Hen with Mushrooms, Mustard, and Tarragon Cream