Dimesions: 8.5 x 11
Page Count: 288
Features: 190+ recipes; full colour throughout, including illustrations; index
Along with over 190 tested recipes, Deborah includes handy tips for meal planning, expert pantry stocking techniques, and information suited to both the absolute beginner (including your child) and the seasoned cook. With Cook, she'll show you how to enlist your family members as your own personal sous chefs, making mealtime a complete family experience from start to finish.
Bring your family together with classic homemade recipes for--
- muffins, quick breads, and breakfasts
- soups, sandwiches, and bagged lunches
- salads and dressings
- curries, stews, and meat loaves
- roasts and other holiday main courses
- vegetables and other side dishes
- snacks, desserts, cookies, and squares
Next time you ask yourself, "Why should I take the time and make the effort to cook my family meals from scratch?" you'll come up with some easy answers: nutirition, flavour, energy, and vitality!