ISBN: 1-55285-981-9; 978-1-55285-981-0
Dimesions: 8 x 9
Page Count: 224
Flax-one of the ancient grains-is rich in alpha-linolenic acid, dietary fiber, protein and phytochemicals, all of which are beneficial to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Everything Flax is the result of a decade of researching flax's traditional uses and all the ways of incorporating it into a day-to-day diet.
With this complete collection of enticing recipes, learning to cook with flax has never been simpler. Each easy-to-follow recipe features whole flaxseed, ground flaxseed or flax oil and is accompanied by a complete nutritional analysis. Finally, ideas and tips about how to take advantage of the incredible health benefits of flaxseed are now at your fingertips.
Try out hearty and healthy recipes like:
- Flax-Coated Goat Cheese and Apple Salad
- Autumn Squash Soup Shooter with Sherry
- Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Flax Crust
- Red Snapper and Bean Salad with Cuban Mojito Sauce
- Onion and Olive Focaccia
- Flax Chocolate Caramel Popcorn