News and Events
- Jewish Holiday Baking for the Gentile Cook02/25/2015When my fiancee asked for a copy of A Treasury of Jewish Holiday Baking, I was a little surprised.
- Both Languages of Love02/13/2015Is French the language of love? Is the way to a person's heart through their stomach? Are those macarons?
- Designer a Cover for The Salmon People01/29/2015This week on the Whitecap blog, our designer Andrew walks us through a few versions of the cover for the spring re-release of The Salmon People by Hugh McKervill
- What Whitecap is Reading, Winter Edition01/22/2015In case it isn't obvious, there are a few book people on staff. This is what we're reading this winter.
- Winter Grilling Arrives01/14/2015Winter Grilling is here. Let's all make Chili Pears.